Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Summary of the Position:
The Marketing Associate will support with the delivery of executing Marketing strategies across our product offering, be responsible for creating up-to-date Marketing materials for the Asia region and supporting the Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams. This includes ensuring consistent levels of translation across our games in a number of languages.
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral for new product and feature releases/enhancements, including content creation
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, proof-reading and formatting assistance during the creation of presentations, marketing collateral, website content, and other promotional materials in a select number of languages
- Assisting with consistent levels of translation of our games in a select number of languages
- Regular monitoring and optimisation of product listings and product details
- Support with the delivery of executing marketing strategies across our Asian operator base
- Organise and plan the production of marketing materials by working closely with the in-house Marketing team, printers, publications, and other involved parties
- Plan the research, procurement and purchase of branded giveaways, ordering samples, ensuring quality and arrival in a timely manner
- Assistance with preparations for exhibitions and events, including liaising with stand designers, internal teams, organising accommodation and catering, as well as being present at events
- Play a key part in driving brand awareness and recognising further opportunities to influence visibility for the company
- Monitor the presence of our games on operators’ websites and ensuring correct representation of our product online
- Promote our games on streams and other channels
- Provide analysis of our digital marketing activities such as advertising and social media posts
- Provide creative briefs to the Graphic Designers and Content Creators
- Work to build and nurture key relationships with stakeholders
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Marketing/Business degree preferred
- Experience in gaming is advantageous
- 1-2 years’ previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Sales driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
- Kind and respectful towards others
- Fluency in English and Chinese languages. Any other Asian language is a plus (preferably Japanese or Korean)
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)