Location: Taipei, Taiwan
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM LEADER
- Higher education
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- High sense of responsibility
- Customer support experience and team management
- Experience in iGaming and Slots
- The ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks
- Ensure team (shift) delivers service to according to our standards and procedures.
- Evaluate team (shift) performance on regular basis according to predefined principles.
- Train, mentor and coach team members to help them achieve best results.
- Run regular meetings with team to discuss news, procedures, and address any outstanding issues and provide feedback of team issues, challenges, mood and needs to Support Manager.
- Arrange any team (shift) coverage requirements.
- Ensure team (shift) complies with internal rules.
- Distribute daily support tasks.
- Perform daily support tasks as required.
- Act as first escalation point for internal and external escalations.
- Explain and train team on any process / work changes, updates and new tasks.
- Take lead in coordinating resolution and client updates for Major, Critical or due to any other reason important to client issues.
- Act as deputy Support Manager when required.
- Fulfill tasks assigned by Support Manager
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)