Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Developing Android application for a platform that handles thousands of concurrent users and tens of millions monthly operations;
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Working with the product owners to develop new features;
- Working in an agile / lean environment;
- Being part of cross-functional Native Mobile Team with end-to-end responsibility for end result;
- Suggest ideas for architectural improvement and initiate them.
- 3+ years of Strong Technical hands-on development experience developing native android applications with Java and Kotlin
- Hands-on experience with Java/Kotlin
- Understanding of OOP principles, SOLID, clean code
- Strong knowledge of different Design Patterns
- Strong algorithmic and data structures knowledge
- Understanding of modern Android architectures MVVM and Clean
- Understanding of Android Architectural components(LiveData, ViewModel, Room...
- Experience integrating with third-party RESTful APIs, and associated libraries
- Experience with Dependency Injection (e.g. Dagger 2, Koin)
- Version control with GIT
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)