As the Chief Product & Program Officer (CPPO) you will lead the team with Product Managers and Program Managers and our spectacular product and program portfolio.
The Chief of Products & Programs has a central role in the business and has full responsibility for the products and programs delivered by the company. The CPPO is overall responsible for all our current and upcoming products & Program strategies, roadmaps and architectural set-up, and that all and each product & program have a competitive positioning.
You will bring active, pragmatic, and practical direction to the organization to attain the company’s larger strategic vision and goals.
- The CPPO has full ownership in delivering outstanding products & programs to the market and own the profitability and commercial success of all products & program.
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product & program portfolio.
- As the CPPO, overall responsible for a well rounded, high quality and compliant product & program offering that pushes the company goals and vision.
- Overall responsible for creating, maintaining and prioritizing an overall strategic plan for all products & programs.
- Clearly communicate the overall product & program strategies & roadmaps.
- Develop and drive strong partnerships and collaborations with key stakeholders within and outside the company.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, programs and products through leadership and decisive actions.
- Being the key evangelist of the company and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- Ensure both proper intellectual Property and trademark management for all products & programs as well as compliance for products and programs.
- Ensure compliance in all our products, programs and solutions for all viable markets and jurisdictions.
- Control of extensive, business critical P&L.
KEY SKILLS (must haves)
- Extensive background in the online Casino industry.
- At least 5 years leading and managing fast moving Product & Program team.
- Effective leadership of senior & highly knowledgeable teams.
- Repeated demonstration of high end online product & program deliveries.
- Excellent English in both written and verbal communication.
- Very strong presentation skills.
Soft skills such as
- Consistent willingness to challenges
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well in-tuned analytical problem solving and financial modelling skills
- Keen interest in business, product & program development
- Find pleasure in leading business partners in the understanding of financial techniques and concepts
- Strong work ethics and work proactively to plan your actions in advance with close attention to details
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)