Location: Manila, Philippines (Remote until relocation around May/June 2021)
Accelerate your career in the online gaming industry and pioneer an exciting new crypto-focused brand from an established family.
We are a leading licensed online gaming company founded in 2008. The Company has a commitment to give our players a fun and rewarding experience over our suite of products. Since inception, we have sponsored and partnered with various NBA players, EPL and racing teams.
- Plan and execute our new brand’s digital marketing strategy across search, social and programmatic advertising
- Manage and optimize various aspects of the digital marketing budget using both qualitative and quantitative measures
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Develop and maintain marketing reporting to key stakeholders to communicate effectiveness of the marketing strategies employed
- Work with our design team to ensure marketing visuals are attention catching and in line with brand guidelines
- Create or oversee the creation of digital marketing articles, such as promotional material for online media like social marketing and offline activities including forum, blogger, social media, brochures, letters, emails etc.
- Candidate should possess at least a Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent field
- 1+ year of working experience in a digital marketing function, preferably with online gaming, cryptocurrency or other B2C software
- Proficient with the Office 365 suite
- Experience with network marketing a plus
- Willing to relocate to Manila
- Able to read, write and speak fluent in Chinese and English
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced multicultural work environment
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)