Location: Malta, Poland or Remote
We are looking for passionate people to join our team and take part in the creation of engaging products for millions of people.
We are in search of skilled and experienced game mathematicians who want to transfer their passion and knowledge into creating amazing games. The ideal candidate is passionate about game mechanics design, a proactive problem-solver, capable of thinking outside the box, and enjoy engaging in creative work. If this sounds like you, get in touch with us today!
- Develop and design mathematical models of online slot machines
- Invent new mechanics and variations in our mechanical framework
- Maintain math documentation & game statistics
- At least 2 years of experience with slot math development
- Familiarity with all common slot machine mechanics
- Knowledge of any programming languages to allow math modelling and simple prototyping Very good English skills
- Good and fast self-learning abilities, independent and highly motivated
- Creative, productive, responsible, team player with good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with GIT version control
What we offer:
- Fulfilling work with room for personal growth and career advancement Competitive salary
- Casual office environment
- Flexible hours and a generous work from home policy
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)