We are a studio that takes the creative process seriously, enabling us to bring forward some new and innovative user experiences to the many players. The go-to-market strategy is currently based on our increasingly popular series of games. But this is just the beginning.
We are looking for super talented and passionate people to join our rapidly growing team.
Do you have previous experience with slots games? Maybe you worked in a mobile game company or dabbled in other visually rich applications? Are you a problem solver that wants to perfect his/her trade while having a good time at work?
- Join our team of developers, testers, artists and animators to provide the best player experience on the market.
- Enjoy a fresh and clean code base with little to none technological debt – and help us ensure it stays this way!
- Shape the way we work together – we are a small and tightly knitted team where your opinion will matter.
- Contribute to our in-house framework for rapid game development.
- Good knowledge of HTML5
- Experience in game development for mobile and desktop browsers
- Deep knowledge of OOP and practical usage of Design Patterns
- Passionate about clean code and experienced in maintaining large codebases for long term projects
- Familiar with version control system and Continuous Integration workflow
- Professional working proficiency of English
- Willing to learn new technologies
Nice to haves:
- Familiar with other 2D or 3D game engines, ie. Unity, Cocos2d, Starling
- Experience in working with WebGL and/or OpenGL API
- Experience in React, Vue.js or similar libraries
- Hands-on experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing process and libraries
- Experience with cooperation in framework creation.
What we offer:
- This is a tech job, but you are making games that players love – what can be better than this?
- We are a gaming company, but we do not want you to crunch or do overtime. We want you to stay fresh, motivated and just simply enjoy your work.
- We want to pay you a handsome salary so you can keep your mind off other offers.
- We want you to take advantage of our WFH policy and use the time you would spend commuting to engage in cool hobbies that you previously did not get the chance to take up.
- We want you to work on the best equipment that you will enjoy using, so we will ask your advice when making the order.
- We want to stay small and keep a flat structure for as long as possible, so forget about tangled org charts with people you never heard of.
Does this sound interesting? Feel free to reach out to us!
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Delhi, Manila and Taichung/Taipei)