Location: Taipei, Taiwan, Asia
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer.
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination - we simply believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools. Currently we are looking for strong Manual QAs to join our Front-End teams.
In Front-End/Online Department we are testing everything that can be classified as such - the web and mobile application itself, the content management system and its configurations, the Admin application. We use internal Live Betting Management system to control all our sports events throughout the websites we support. The testing is mainly but not limited to Blackbox. It is performed on desktop web clients (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE) as well as on mobile emulators and real devices (iOS and Android). The projects we manage in Jira whereas our testing activities are managed by its add-on Zephyr.
If you are skilled and ambitious individual that is looking to make a real difference, then we want you to apply and become part of our winning team as Senior QA Engineer.
- Testing and verifying complex sports betting web applications and systems.
- Gathering required information/documents from various sources and evaluating the information for testing.
- Creating and writing test plans, test cases and test notes.
- Hands-on implementation and execution of manual testing in a client/server environment- Web, MSSQL, .NET. Providing efficient reports and ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Tracking and reporting the life cycle of identified bugs. Following up with each case.
- Providing technical support to company products. Identifying and debugging various problems for customers and developers.
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven experience in test case design and execution of end-to-end integration testing.
- Previous experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Complete understanding of QA processes and methodologies – test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems and software development lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of OOP theory - knowledge of OOP languages - advantage.
- Exceptional analytic, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- English - very high proficiency.
- Fluent in Mandarin.
- Ability to motivate and drive employees towards success - excellent team player.
- Previous experience with sports betting - advantage.
- Experience from sportsbook is a must.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)