Marketing Company B2B is looking for a Graphic Designer.
We are looking for a highly organised individual to join our design team within Marketing and Promotion department. The successful candidate should have a great work ethic, great understanding of marketing, enjoy creative and visual communication. He/she will work on a variety of projects with digital design being a key area of focus. The designer will be able to switch gears with ease to execute projects for print and other mediums. The position calls for a detail-minded team player who is able to manage self-projects and maintain high quality standard.
Collaboration in this role is key for success. He/ she is expected to share their process, thinking, and work frequently with other team members, including exchanging feedback and using that input to continually improve. Because the team is distributed, maintaining a proactive and self-motivated working style is essential.
- Work with a dedicated Design team to develop effective branding assets for games, marketing collateral, communication materials for internal and external channels
- Design and manage marketing and promotion materials including banner, emailers, campaigns, infographics, presentation decks, websites, digital posts on social media, etc.
- Experienced and proficient at creating both print and digital materials, including but not limited to advertising, flyers, brochures, exhibit booth posters, merchandise, packaging
- Manage and maintain the compliance and brand guidelines on all forms of marketing communications
- Ensure accuracy of content and consistency of brand / creative theme across all design materials (print and digital) in a timely fashion and a rapidly evolving product environment
- Have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work
- Responsible for translating and proof-reading the design materials from English to simplified Chinese and other languages, so proficiency in languages is a must
- Communicate and work with internal cross-disciplinary function teams and external customers/vendors to execute materials, including advertisement, graphics, campaigns, and promotional items
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Multimedia Design or related field
- At least 5 years of experience working in digital design, e-Commerce, marketing design and/or in the creative industry, people management experience is preferred
- Good project management and time management skills - ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Skillful use of design thinking and process for conceptualization, prototyping and production
- Detail-oriented, independent, self-motivated, proactive
- Have a strong sense of what works visually, yet open to feedback and seek for continuous development
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat PRO, animation skill is a plus
- Knowledge of web design and website optimization best practices, and familiarity with Microsoft suite. CSS and HTML knowledge is a plus
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Graphic Designer
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)