Location: Malta or Barcelona. Remote work when suitable and traveling as needed.
The company was founded in January 2018 and is operating affiliate marketing properties in industries such as the online gambling and fin-tech industry. The main office is in Malta but the company has employees and consultants on several overseas locations. We’re growing rapidly and are now looking for a Backend PHP Developer.
To be a technology-driven company that excels in automation, scalability, SEO, and user experience, leading the way for digital marketing in the online gambling industry and beyond.
About You and the Team
The team is a highly agile and entrepreneurial organization and together with the other members of the team, you will have to contribute to our rapid growth with energy and dedication. You will need to be a creative thinking, responsible, self-motivated, and technology passionate individual to be a match with our organization.
- Design and develop new Backend features.
- Work closely with other developers and the SEO team.
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality.
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind.
- Work in collaboration with external partners when required.
- Perform code reviews.
- Grow, learn and have fun with us!
- 3-4 years or more with similar duties
Backend PHP Developer Requirements
- Laravel/Lumen based RESTful APIs
- Git Docker MySQL
- Beneficial if You Also Know WordPress MongoDB ReactJS NodeJS Debian/Ubuntu LEMP and LAMP stack
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)