We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Digital Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to form part of a new team of experienced professionals servicing various business areas including all brands and markets. Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be working closely with other departments and brand managers and will be leading the internal company offers to track, report, and centralize all digital activity.
So, what will you get up to day to day?
- Lead the development of a Paid Social Department in-house and deliver successful acquisition campaigns on multiple brands, globally.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers and the other marketing teams, product teams, and stakeholders to design and deliver integrated social media campaigns
- Develop, monitor, analyze and optimize performance strategies and make both real-time and long-term recommendations for optimizations; create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success..
- Coordinate with our tech team to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues
- Maintain an understanding of the latest social media trends and relevant topics that drive the world and current news to make our ads more relatable
- Help building the team by hiring and training new team members whilst identifying growth opportunities
- Evaluation, testing, and roll-out of new technologies
- Training and educating your stakeholders to deliver assets and information in the desired format
What's your background?
- You come with 3+ years of paid social experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- With your strong analytical skills, you have the ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets.
- You have experience using Google Analytics and have a good understanding of attribution modeling.
- You're a mastermind when it comes to Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager (including ad placement, budget management, pixel creation, offline event sets, and advanced reporting).
- If you hold Facebook Certified Media Buying & Facebook Certified Media Planning Certifications, this would be a plus!
- Being analytical by nature, you have good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail.
- Your experience has enabled you to acquire strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners.
- You have knowledge of the social media creative universe as well as pixel implementation and are confident with troubleshooting and tracking problems as they arise!
- You are comfortable working with Tableau and have acquired a good understanding of the Google Marketing Platform.
- Whats' more, if you have worked in the Gaming industry, have experience in other digital marketing areas and in dynamic product advertising, FB Ads API to improve performance, this would be considered a great plus!
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in awhile, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)