We are on the search for a German-speaking Brand Manager to join our growing team! This is a very exciting role in running the casino & sports-book on a day-to-day basis together with centralized functions. Most of the responsibilities include the day-to-day operations such as promotions, campaigns, and analysis to acquire, retain, and in the future reactivate customers.
Here's some of the things you will be doing day to day!
- Developing the brand strategy together with the Brand Strategy Team
- Creating commercials and buying external media e.g. radio, digital, etc
- Handling PR cases and liaising with affiliate team to plan strategies & deals
- Retaining customers with amazing campaigns, offers, communications, customer programs, competitions, VIP treatment, support etc. always keeping CLTV in mind
- Reactivating best possible customers given their CLTV through campaigns, communication, VIP treatment, telesales, events etc
- Keeping the site attractive & up to date with current brand strategies in mind
- Handle budget to maximum effect
- Retrieve & analyse relevant data
- Help with setting & keeping track of business-critical KPIs
What's your background?
- Firstly, you have a good understanding of the German market and the online gaming industry bringing 3+ years of experience to the table.
- You have a native level of German and are fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are innovative in your approach and enjoy exploring different ways to get a piece of the market with this new brand.
- You have a good understanding of the affiliate business, as this will be our first way to market, and building on this will allow your brand to spread like wildfire among the rest.
- Working with others is fun and you enjoy interacting, bouncing ideas, and getting stuff done.
- Demanding situations fuel you to prove to yourself and others that this can and will work; hurdles are there to be jumped and you’re looking forward to using your energy to drive such a brand forward. In the future, as the brand grows, the team may grow & require you to manage them making this opportunity even more exciting to you!
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cozy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)