Location: Malta (Remote possible until traveling opens up)
Are you a total social media and marketing wizard looking to be a part of a new dynamic team? Can you take responsibility for leading, proposing, and implementing best in class social media and marketing strategies?
We are looking for someone to take the reins of responsibility for our entire digital marketing department. You will get a blank slate and the freedom to spread your wings into the digital world.
- Setting up strategies, managing, optimising, reporting on the performance, and creating all digital marketing campaigns in all markets on all platforms.
- Developing and maintaining brand consistency on all channels.
- Identifying opportunities to improve campaign performance through regular campaign analysis and optimisation.
- Working closely with other on-demand channels like SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Paid Social advertising.
- Manage bids, modifiers, and budgets, optimise keywords, match types, ad copy, landing pages, and audiences.
- Management of project and campaign budgets.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers
- Oversee all graphics, sourcing as necessary
- Define and monitor digital marketing KPIs based on company vision and marketing strategies.
- Create or work with writers to manage and oversee social and digital media marketing content
- Measure the success and report on digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor competition and trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Native or fluency and excellent written communication in English.
- Already based in Malta or willing to relocate after a few months,
- 2 years of experience working in a similar role.
- A self-starter looking for a challenge with the ability to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Previous experience dealing with SEO, PPC, Paid Social Media, Affiliate Marketing campaigns, and email marketing campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of different social media platforms and email marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of social media KPIs
- Creativity in abundance & strong analytical proficiency
- Team player
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)