Location: Malta (Remote)
A fantastic opportunity for a hungry talented candidate to take the reigns of responsibility for strategy, planning, implementing - and managing the SEO duties of our poker affiliate site.
- Pre-launch keyword research, competition analysis, and Website Mapping
- Plan and execute a content strategy
- Manage the distribution and quality of content, both written and sourced from freelancers
- Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
- Define, develop, and execute on-site & off-site SEO strategies to meet aggressive business goals
- In-depth keyword research understanding, planning, URL structuring, content planning, and execution
- WordPress editing – including proofreading and publishing
- Pro-actively carry out competitor research and industry analysis
- Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant, and up to date
- Quality Link building
- Social Platform strategy & implementation
- Ongoing monitoring performance & optimization
- Ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
- Fluent in English, written & verbal
- 2-years min. experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
- Proven ranking experience
- Analytical & Data-driven mindset
We are looking for a driven organized individual who will utilize the flexibility we offer from corporate norms to make the most of their potential. If you want the freedom to fly and to put your talents to use, this is the place for you.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)