Location: Taipei, Taiwan
One of the industries biggest Live Dealer Providers are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in Taipei.
- Creation of animated sets of banners in multiple formats featuring our new games and promotions
- Updating and refining our current asset templates in multiple languages (Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Advertise our latest innovations both in printed and online formats and be able to develop new visual concepts
- Creating and designing artwork for social media, the corporate website and get involved in the creation of new content
- Producing finished design work for exhibitions and conferences – to include print brochures, invitations, screen animations and branded goods
- Supporting all areas of marketing by creating various visual materials such as maps and infographics
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Overall, be an ambassador for the company, ensuring that every single piece of artwork created offers exacting attention to detail and consideration and adheres to Brand Guidelines.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of Graphic Design experience
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent artwork skills for print and being able to spec to final finish
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Motivated to balance priority projects whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and AfterEffects considered a plus
- Knowledge of web design considered a plus
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Word
- Flexible approach to work – working proactively as part of a small team, in a larger organisation, with the ability to work alone as well as part of the team
- Someone adaptable who can quickly create mock-ups when there’s a tight deadline, but also able to perfect their work where it is needed
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Keen attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active about their work and interested in the work of others
- Approachable, helpful and thrives in a supporting role
- Enjoys sharing trend and design ideas with the team
- Passionate about graphic design.
- Taiwanese passport holder
- 40 Hours/week
- Group Insurance
- Team dinner
- Free snacks and beverages
- Annual leave – Based on position.
- Gym membership
- Opportunity for the role to develop.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)