Junior Account Manager
- Key point of contact for the customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely delivery of requests and solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the status of initiatives.
- Coordinate the involvement of company teams, including support, technical and management resources, in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from client.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Introduce new/existing functionalities and products to the relevant teams internally and within our customer’s organization.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues.
- Ensure credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors' products.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation.
- Hold and follow up meetings with customers on weekly/monthly basis to review open issues, performance and updates.
- Push clients to go live and help them boost their performance.
- 1+ years' of proven experience as an Account Manager or similar position in an online software company. Experience in online gaming companies - a big plus.
- Strong technical and business orientation - Ability to read and understand information from various sources.
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills in English.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problem.
- Very dynamic. Multi task. Fast learner. Ability to work well under low supervision.
- Excellent customer service approach. High availability. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to ensure high level of client's satisfaction.
- Highly motivated, creative, dynamic and strong team player.
Why join our Dream Team?
Here we're working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them.
The Company offers excellent employee benefits:
- Very good remuneration!
- Regular bonuses based on personal results.
- Trainings and certification programs.
- Formal review process twice a year.
- Opportunity to join a team of great professionals (like you).
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
- Open and transparent communication.
- Team activities, (memorable) team buildings, Christmas party.
- Brand new office.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)