Location: Remote (alternatively Stockholm or Malta)
Are you looking for a new challenge, to be part of a fast and entrepreneurial journey within the iGaming industry? We are offering new opportunities when we are soon to launch in India, now looking for an outstanding Country Manager India – are you the one we should talk to?
We strive to be the most entrepreneurial and fastest growing business group in the iGaming industry. Our ambition is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation. We are present in Europe and Asia.
We are now looking for a Country Manager India who has strong background from the industry, especially Marketing, Payments and Content. You will initially be responsible for the brand that focuses on the Indian market. You will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results and providing stakeholders with regular reports. Above all, you will ensure our growth opportunities within the Indian market - and beyond.
You will mainly be responsible for
- Ensuring their brand is optimized and localized for the Indian market.
- Responsible to outline marketing budget and implement the marketing strategy for the market, including clear plans for all available marketing and communication channels.
- The marketing plan shall include and align all activities including, digital acquisition (affiliation, social media, programmatic, SEO…) as well as potential brand ambassadors and supporting activities.
- Setting up and executing the CRM campaign plan, contributing with localized campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables.
- Working closely together with the brand team to implement/develop the communication concept allowing for long term brand building and communication within the market.
- Responsible for planning, buying and negotiating all media, either through direct relationships or through a media agency.
- With support of the business intelligence team, follow-up and analyze all the marketing activities to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets. Ensuring clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
- Reporting directly to P&L owner.
- Create and develop top-line affiliation reports for the Group Head of Affiliates and Internal Stakeholders to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPI’s and budget vs spend.
- Analyze and implement action based on KPI’s (actual/forecast)
- Ongoing benchmark local competition and recommendations on how to differentiate and increase market shares/brand awareness.
- 3+ year’s experience in India iGaming industry B2C
- Strong marketeer and brand building experience, with proven experience building a brand in the Indian market and dealing with various payment systems
- Strategic and analytical proven experience
- Able to see the big picture, but still have excellent attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- You walk the talk and understand the importance of building strong relationships.
- You will identify and support top performances, develop incentive programs to reward key partners.
- Strong negotiation skills combined with good data and analytical skills.
- ·Good organization and time managements skills.
People is not only colleagues we work with – it’s one of our key drivers for our business. We trust each other, our customers and partners. This is why we have a great mix of bright minds and great talents within the company. With a proven track record from 15 years within the industry - you will learn from the best and also have a clear path on how to grow your career.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)