Location: Delhi (Remote from start due the pandemic)
We are a veteran iGaming network, founded in 2010, operating 5 managed brands.
Now under new leadership, we are seeking highly intelligent, passionate managers who will join our staff of 50+ and take key leadership roles that will push the company to new heights.
Risk, Fraud & Payment Manager India
Risk, Fraud, and Payments Analyst Hero to join the Risk, Fraud, and Payments team functions by ensuring a smooth customer journey from registration, deposit gameplay, and withdrawal, whilst keeping in-line with regulatory requirements.
- Dealing with customer-related emails and KYC and EDD documents.
- Investigate and identify suspicious transactions alerted by any fraud monitoring applications, the Customer Service Team, or other sources.
- Managing player’s accounts.
- Proactively monitor and review accounts and transactions data for suspicious activity and possible money laundering.
- Processing withdrawals and monitoring deposits, across multiple payment service providers.
- Performing risk assessments of existing and new customers, conducting ongoing monitoring of customers and transactions.
- Supporting the RPF Manager in complex investigations assuring business risk is effectively mitigated and ensuring high quality information is provided. Also supporting audits.
- Liaising with 3rd party payment providers in locating missing deposits and withdrawals and answering customer support’s queries through live chat and tickets.
- Identifying areas requiring increased security controls to protect both the organisation and customer from fraud and escalating accounts to compliance where there is ML suspicion.
- Keep detailed records of suspicious activity, analyse trends, industry security threats and provide recommendations to mitigate loss.
The Payments and Risk Team Leader requires the right person to have a strong focus, leadership, communication, and organizational skills. You will be managing a team of Payments and Risk Analysts and will report to the Head of Payments and Risk. This person will be the key go-to person with a very strong eye for detail, analytical skills, and expert problem-solving skills to ensure the full satisfaction of our customers. You are also someone who solidly understands the importance of training people and communicating matters and updates to the rest of the company when needed whether operational, technical, or both. The role also calls for accountable actions and having great flexibility in terms of availability when the need arises to ensure all deadlines are met and goals are delivered.
You will be:
- Managing and overseeing the Payments and Risk team of Analysts during needed business operational hours and be the first point of escalation for all agents
- Being responsible for monitoring, assessing, and reporting on performance in all Payments, Fraud, and Risk related matters and that company SLA’s are met daily and exceptionally such as document and pay-out handling times
- Adherence to KPI's for the department – optimizing, adjusting, and reporting when necessary
- Ensuring the team follows best practices when it comes to Payments & Risk
- Providing and assessing quality and quantity assessment for all Analysts
- Reviewing and managing any escalated Payments & Risk issues and resolve such issues in a timely manner in line with company agreed SLA’s
- Providing regular feedback, communicating departmental changes in procedures, and ensuring the department is up to date with the latest policies and that these are being followed correctly
- Monitoring bonus abuse, identity theft, and other types of fraud cases and take actions where needed to reduce/mitigate any potential risks and losses and that these are reported effectively
- Reporting on the team’s productivity, efficiency, and performance to the Head of Payments and Risk on a daily basis Mentoring and overseeing the team’s performance with regular one to ones
- Reviewing daily AML user risk score reports to ensure the correct and best practice in terms of the process has been followed and that any follows-ups are taken pro-actively and potential risks are reported to the MLRO and AML, Head of Payments and Risk
- Suggesting, writing, and communicating changes for improvements for the existing Back Office to increase Analysts' efficiency and Performance
- Assisting the Head of Payments and Risk when the need arises in different projects such as recruitment and setting departmental KPI’s Backing-up for the Analysts during heavy workloads in the event of short staffing
- Reporting system bugs, errors, improvements to the right internal channels
- Managing and planning the schedule for the Payments and Risk team as well as setting equal day to day tasks ensuring all aspects of the workload are covered within the daily operational needs and spread equally and diversely
- Leading and being the ‘got to’ person for all day to day business needs in the Head of Payment and Risk's absence
- Carrying out induction and cross-train new or existing colleagues in your team and use your knowledge sharing capabilities to strengthen each other’s abilities working as a unified department
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)