Location: Delhi (Remote from start due to the pandemic)
We are a veteran iGaming network, founded in 2010, operating five brands.
Now under new leadership, we are seeking highly intelligent, passionate managers who will join our staff of 50+ and take key leadership roles that will push the company to new heights.
Brand Manager India
The Online Casino Brand Manager will deliver the player retention and CRM strategy as part of the overall strategy, with the aim of driving commercial performance whilst increasing player frequency, deposits and wagering values of all player groups.
As an Online Casino Brand Manager, your duties will include:
- Owning and delivering the proposition for the Brand, ensuring the retention strategy is delivered upon.
- Implementing and monitoring all CRM on the site using multiple channels including SMS, email onsite messaging, and outbound calling.
- Ensuring a seamless experience for the customer from comms through to the online site, ensuring the development and continuous optimization of lifecycles. Devising and delivering the monthly promotional/CRM calendar and any ad hoc promotions
- Liaising with BI and promotions analytics team to ensure promotions and bonuses are refined to be both effective and cost-efficient. Raising any ad hoc BI requests to gain insight into player behavior and activity.
- Responsibility for maintaining KPIs, including but not limited to player numbers, deposits, wagering and frequency of visits to the sites across all player groups including VIPs.
- Making use of all media available including SMS, in-game messaging emails, and direct mail.
- Signing off a quarterly promotions schedule, optimizing and refining as necessary
- Operational tasks including scheduling, product development; features scheduling, coordinating the launch of new features, feeding into creating new features etc., bi-weekly dev demo meetings, games release schedules, coordinating plans.
To be a successful Casino Brand Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- A solid understanding of online Casino games
- Strong marketing and retention experience
- Problem-solving, influencing, and strategy development skills
- The ability to build and maintain a relationship
- Previous experience within the iGaming industry is a must
- Fluent in Hindi and English
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)