One of the largest live dealer providers in the industry is looking for a User Support Engineer to join their team in Taipei.
- Installation and configuration as per solution designs and architecture and following system change requests for office and DC IT infrastructure and computer hardware.
- Providing IT assets management according to internal procedures.
- Providing service/system operations and regular/ad- hoc maintenance to ensure fulfilment of service availability and security requirements.
- Providing accurate service/system metrics data and reporting on service/system availability, capacity and security.
- Timely incident resolution, escalation to third party suppliers and problem analysis and resolution.
- Provisioning system updates and deployments according to respective internal procedures.
- User request fulfilment according to established SLAs.
- First/Second line IT support for company internal users and contractors
- Accounts management
- Inventory and assets management
- Consult users and perform simple trainings.
- Arrange and create documentation of internal processes, systems, user guides and manuals.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting user laptops, workstations, printers, mobile devices and other office IT equipment
- Configuring, administering and updating Windows, MAC, Linux operating systems on user devices.
- Performing other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and IT infrastructure
- Replacing colleagues or direct manager during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences.
- Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Constant development and improvements of local IT infrastructure.
Qualification requirements and competences
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Fundamental IT skills – hardware, OS, applications, networking, security.
- Experience in supporting user IT device hardware and software.
- Experience using and managing workstations in heterogeneous environment, remote management services, filesharing, collaboration, e-mail and directory services.
- Fundamental knowledge of procedures and security principles.
- Certifications on IT systems administration /support preferred
- Enterprise employment experience preferred.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)